Wednesday, July 25, 2012

More Photos

I was shocked when I woke up yesterday to find MORE photos of Hope & Maggie.  I was not expecting to see any more.  But a new friend sent her new daughter a "forever family" party (like we did for Hope & Maggie) and guess what?  Hope & Maggie were at the party.  And they were sitting together.  I love it.  Here are a few photos....





Then another online friend sent me a link to photos she found online.  These photos were taken in May I believe.  I love that we can see the backs of their heads in one photo. We can see how long their hair is.  I can not wait to meet them and hug them.  12 more days!!!!!  Oh, and in case you were wondering....we have bought several headbands & hair bows for them.  :-)  We are coming prepared.



Oh, one last photo.  Again this was found online.  I love the "action" photo.  (Hope is in the green jacket on the left).

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures. Can't wait to follow along.

    ReplyDelete