Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A Fun Post

What do you get when you have 4 girls and 1 boy?  You get 3 girls and 1 boy having a tea party:

And 1 girl doing her homework.  Because, after all, homework is more important than a pretend tea party (at least to Hope)  LOL

And guess what Maggie stumbled upon???  The dress up clothes.  She's been home 6 weeks and has just now discovered the bin of dress up clothes.  I could hear the angels singing....Maggie was in dress up heaven.  The pictures show how happy she is.  Have we said what a "girly-girl" she is???





Some new words that we have been hearing the past week or two:
-Daddy, COOL!
-Come Here
-What you doing?
-Yummy (looking at what I was making for dinner)
-Computer
-I don't know
-Okay

Hope had her EKG today. Praise God it looks good.  Unofficially no signs of a heart murmur.  She did GREAT!  Just she & I went and she was calm and did not cry.  It was a good bonding moment for us.  She wanted to hold my hand the whole time.  I enjoyed every moment.

Hope also sat on the computer with Abby for about 45 minutes.  Very calm. Abby was helping her.  And when it was time to go to bed, Hope came into Abby's room and said "Abby thank you computer". This is a FIRST!  Hope has not had real contact with Abby or Jadyn.  Praying that this will continue.

Until next time.....Thanks for praying.

2 comments:

  1. Great to hear all of this Debbie. "Abby thank you computer." made me tear up. Hoping for our children to bond is stressful. Small things sometimes mean the most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie is a Fashionista. My girl is not a girly girl. She prefers to wear shorts or pants. I have to fight with her to wear a skort. I wish she would dress up.

    ReplyDelete