Monday, November 28, 2011

One more thing to Check off our to do list!




So, USCIS told us to come next Monday for our fingerprint appointment.  Well several friends told us to go and walk in. So we took the chance.  And they were so nice!  The place was practically empty.  We were in and out of there in about 20 minutes.

I'm so happy and relieved.  This is the last thing that we needed to do in collecting stuff for our dossier.  Now we wait for the approval. Then get it certified and then everything authenticated and then it's off to China.  Please pray that this process will go quickly.  Friends have waited close to 90 days for this approval.  We hope it's not that long. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy you went ahead and did the walk in! My approval was less than 60 days! I hope your is too! I can't wait for you to get your girls!

    ReplyDelete