Monday, November 28, 2011

Sent the Girls Their First Package

Well, the gifts are packaged up.  I'm praying Bill made it to the post office in time to send it off today.  We've been putting this together for a couple of weeks now. I hope they will get it before Christmas.  I'm nervous & anxious.  Hopefully we'll be able to find out that they did get the package.  And hopefully they will be happy with the news that they are about to become sisters & have a new family.  Please pray for our girls hearts to be open to this. 

Here are a few pictures. 

Hope's Package
Maggie's Package (she also got a Minnie Mouse t-shirt)

Package is ready to send

Praying it makes it to their orphanage in 1 piece

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your adoptions! Your whole family is beautiful and kuddos to you for adopting older. We adopted our 7 year old in 2010, and it was great! She's a perfect match for our family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome that you sent that - I am too scared to send stuff direct. I have sent through people and this week I know someone who is going and taking a bear and photo album for me YAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love their packages! I'm looking forward to you hearing from them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the packages you put together! I know your daughters will too!

    ReplyDelete