Saturday, January 7, 2012

Day 60

Today, Jan 7th is day 60 of our wait for our 797C.  SIXTY DAYS!  I just think it's crazy to have to wait this long. That's 60 more days our girls have had to spend in the orphanage.  60 days we've had to wait to send our papers to China.  60 days of doing NOTHING but waiting. 

I am stalking a forum online where they keep track of families who update their status. And someone who had their papers logged into the system 2 days before us, were told they got their approval.  So, we are PRAYING we get word this week.  This is the LAST piece of paper that we need before we can send everything to China.  And once everything is logged in in China, we start the countdown to travel.  That will most likely be 6 months.  So, we're ready to send everything to China. 

Please just pray we can get word quickly.  We're tired of waiting.  :-)

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you have had to wait so long. I'm ready for you to get your girls! Tomorrow, I will be on day 60 for my LOA! I'm praying that I get my LOA before the Chinese New Year! I can't wait to meet your girls when we visit the orphanage.

    ReplyDelete