Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Paperwork, Paperwork & MORE Paperwork!

You would think we would be pros by now in the world of the paperchase.  But we are NOT!  Goodness.  I thought I made enough copies of everything. And I did not!  Seriously?  What was I thinking????  So today, I made 2 copies of our dossier, and 3 copies of the State Certification letter AND Authentication sticker from the Chinese Consulate.  So now, we have THREE full copies (plus the ORIGINALS) of our dossier.  Whew!  (of course, it's not complete. Just waiting on ONE more form).

So out of all the work, here is the result.  We have to send this, along with a full set of copies to our agency. They will send the originals to China once we send them that last piece of paper.  The agency keeps the copies.  We have 1 set of copies that we will leave at home and another set of copies that we will take with us to China.

I took photos!  You knew I would, right?  LOL

We can't wait to travel.  The thought of leaving the kids home does not excite me, but the thought of meeting our new daughters and bringing them home does.  I know once we are on the plane I will be just fine. And thank goodness for Skype & Facetime.  An easy way to chat with our kiddos at home.

The dossier

I love seeing  official things in Chinese

 
Pretty thick. This is just the originals. We have another stack of just the copies.
Now hurry up USCIS, pretty please!  We are anxiously waiting that last piece of paperwork!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment