Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Pictures, Soon

It's been a week since the girls found out they have a family, that they will be sisters. It's been a week since I heard that there are photos out there of them reading our letter & holding their Minnie Mouses.  A week of jumping every time my email "dings".  And yet, no photos.  BUT...I have been told that photos are at our agency.  And they will email me.  So I wait.  And wait.  I know we are not the only family they are working with. I know there are others who are being matched with their precious babies/children and who have tons of questions like us.  But all I want is an email with the photos.  I'm so anxious and I should not be.  They will be coming. I just hope and pray it's before the office closes down before Christmas.  They know we are waiting. And they promised they will send them to us.  It's just so hard waiting when I know they have them.  So....hopefully soon, like tomorrow, I will have pictures to share.  Until then, I will continue to jump every time my email "dings". 

On another note, our dossier (minus the 797C) is complete and authenticated. The courier is going to pick it all up tomorrow and Fed Ex it back to us.  YAY!  Now if that silly (well it's not silly, it's very important) 797C will just hurry up and get here, then we can be on our way to having our dossier complete and sent to China.  We are currently on Day 43 of our wait.  We should have an approval on or before day 90.  PRAYING before day 90. 

Until next time....

2 comments:

  1. I sure hope you get your pictures tomorrow! I can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your photo of FB! Beautiful...what a wonderful Christmas gift! I can't wait to see more! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete