Thursday, December 15, 2011

They Received the Package

I got confirmation TODAY that Hope & Maggie received their package. Photos were taken. Love Without Boundaries has forwarded them to their adoption assistance program and they said if our agency requests them, they will pass it on so we can see the pics.

I was told that the girls are "so glad that they will live in the same family"

Yes I'm crying!  Yes I can't wait to get the photos.  Yes I have already emailed our agency (it's 5:45 AM there) asking if they can get the pictures.  I pray that they will.  Now, once I get them, I will post them here on this blog.

I can't wait!  I'm so happy!  I'm so happy the girls are happy!  Prayers have been answered! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Debbie...I'm crying happy tears for you all too! Praise God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful news! I can't wait for you to get them! What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete