Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Girls Package

I received this email from the US Postal Service at 6:07 PM: "Attempted Delivery -CHINA PEOPLES REP 12/11/11 5:16pm. Scheduled for another delivery attempt today". We do not know if this means attempted to deliver to customs, or the orphanage. We also do not know if this is China time or EST time. (they are 13 hours ahead of us). They said 6-10 business days for delivery. Tomorrow (the 12th) is 10 business days. I really hope we get an email saying DELIVERED. Please pray! The girls could be finding out about us today (Monday) if this means they are trying to deliver to the orphanage. 

1 comment:

  1. My package did the same thing and I had to finally get the USPS to do an inquiry with China to locate and deliver the package. It was MIA for about a month after three "attempts". Since then I've used Red Thread and Ladybugs N Love. Faster and cheaper! I pray you don't have the same problem.

    ReplyDelete