Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Maybe the package was delivered???

We still have not received another update from the US Post office.  We have called 2 times. Both times they said just what the email said.  Yesterday they told us that the orphanage will have to request the delivery be attempted again.  What????  They also said "Maybe they did not update the system and it was delivered". 

So Bill emailed his friend in China.  Told her our situation. Gave her the phone numbers to the orphanage and the tracking number for our package.  This was her reply:

William,can you check again if they accepted.I just rearched the Internet and saw where the package was.it showed there is someone accepted .the people's name is GUBENYONG.And think he probably is the person who responsible for all the package that in the orphanage.And then he will deliver the package to the peolple that who is  the reciever.
so i am not sure if the person didn't give the reciever or rejected.
And if the package was rejected I will check with the post office.


I am PRAYING this means that the orphanage has it.  But I don't understand how she can see it was delivered and we can not.  Praying we get some sort of confirmation that our girls have their package. I have lost sleep over this. I'm so anxious and nervous.  Wondering what they are feeling and what they are thinking. 

Please continue to pray.  Pray for the girls.  Pray that they will be excited to learn they are sisters and they have a forever family.

Keep checking the blog. I'll post an update when I hear something.  Thanks for Praying!

1 comment:

  1. I pray that they will be happy being sisters and even happier having a forever family!

    ReplyDelete