Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A Frown Quickly Turned Upside Down

Well, yesterday was day 66 for our LOA/LSC wait.  We heard from our agency.  We are still in review. Then we will go to the matching room and then they will issue our LOA/LSC.  I wanted to cry. People are getting their LOA's who have been logged in AFTER us.  So why are we still in review?  We were told nothing is wrong. They have not had any questions.  But it "may still be a while".

Yes I wanted to cry.  I did actually cry. Then I was angry. Then confused.  Then relieved.  I realized we are out of translation.  This is a good thing. It means our papers are moving in the right direction.

So we wait....some more.

Then I received an email from another Huainan mom saying she just received photos from her daughters party and Hope & Maggie were in them.  Would I like to see them.  Of course, I said YES immediately.  That officially turned my frown upside down.  :-)

Here they are. So precious. So pretty.





3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you were able to turn your frown upside down. :-)

    So nice to have new pictures of your girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That just s*cks! There is no easy way down this path, you just have to muddle/push through it. Hang in there. It is SO frustrating to see others leapfrog you in the process.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wait is terrible. You will get through it. (I'm saying ditto to myself on this.)

    ReplyDelete