Friday, June 29, 2012

Article 5!

We received word from our agency that our Article 5 will be delivered to Beijing on Monday.  Then we wait for our Travel Approval.  We are anxious and excited. We are getting close.  We're praying that things will go fast so we can be in China in 4 weeks.  God's plan is perfect. We're ready to see what His plan is.  Not much longer.  We're getting so close.

I also woke up to a sweet photo of Hope. This was taken in April 2006.  Just a few weeks before her 7th birthday.  I can not wait to love on this little girl.  I had a dream last night that she was brought to All Children's Hospital in St. Pete for her palate surgery. We found out and I said "we are going". So we went and did not let anyone know that we were her future family. We did not want them to tell us we could not see her.  In my dream we met Hope there and she was perfect.  Then I woke up.  I can not wait to meet her & Maggie.  I hope our meeting is great and that they are happy when they meet us.


2 comments:

  1. What a sweet photo of Hope! You are getting so close! I pray you get a super fast TA

    ReplyDelete