Friday, June 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Maggie

Today is Maggie's 12th birthday.  We wish we could be there with her.  But unfortunately we are still waiting on more approvals.  So we sent her a birthday party.  She received a letter from us, a Panda Bear stuffed animal, some candy, fruit to share with her friends and a cake.  They celebrated early since today is International Children's Day.  It's a big deal in China.  So I'm sure they are busy with those celebrations.

We received photos the other day.  I love seeing the smiles. I love how they are trying to get Hope & Maggie to act like sisters.  I hope that they have started to bond in that way.

Here are a few photos from the party.  As far as the approvals go...We have an officer who does not think that every day matters. She is slow and will continue to be slow. She will get to it when she gets to it.  We did not have a good phone conversation with her the other day so we are very upset.  She is rude & ugly. We are praying that she did approve us and that we are already on to the next phase of approvals.  3 more approvals before we can book travel. We hope that we will get them all by this time next month.

Happy Birthday Maggie. We're trying to get there as fast as we can!  We love you.

The fruit

The Cake

Ready for the party

Sisters!

Look at Hope Laughing!  I love it

My favorite photo.  

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Just started following your blog! Your family is beautiful:) I noticed you I800 dates and ours are the same and we too are waiting on approval. I called to get our officers name and wondered if you had Crystal too?! I'll pray for your approvals and for your officer to see the burden and need to approval quickly!! God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Becky,
      No, we have Officer Gray.
      Praying for your approvals too. Seems like they are slowing down and not sure why. We were told by our officer she would approve by end of this week. So we're hopefully they are already approved. I'm not stalking the mailman. :)

      Delete
  3. I love these photos:)! Her last birthday without the rest of the family:)

    ReplyDelete