Monday, May 21, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOPE!

At 11 PM last night my phone got a text. It was from the lady who we ordered Hope's birthday package from.  She was letting me know she just received photos and was emailing them to me now. So of course I jump up and wait.  I waited for 30 min before I texted her again. I felt bad because it was 11:20 PM.  She replied and said "OH no!  The file is too big. It's a zip file and I can't open it".  So we went back and forth and thankfully my hubby understands zip files and macs etc.  So we had to download something to open the file. And she had to send it to another email account because it was huge.

Around midnight we get it opened.  And we received 19 photos of the party.  Hope looks happy.  Maggie is there too. I was happy to see that.  There were about 6 other kids there too.  I'm so glad she was celebrated this weekend.

Here are some photos.  Enjoy!








3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie,

    Are you going to post the rest of the pictures?! The waiting moms here would love to take a peek at the other girls in the photos!

    It's wonderful that you are able to get updates on the girls. They're going to expect big cakes at home all the time!

    Can't wait until we see them finally in your arms!

    ReplyDelete