Friday, January 25, 2013

Wow!

Tonight, all on her own, Maggie prayed for dinner.  She was not asked to. She just did it before anyone else could.  It went like this:

"Thank You Jesus for this food. Amen".

God is SO good!!!!!  Thank you Lord for trusting us with these miracles.  So thankful they are home, where they will learn more about you.  Thankful for each miracle we see out of them.  I can not wait for the day when they understand completely what You did for all of us.  Amen!

And this morning, Hope was talking to me. Asking me something. I had no clue.  Finally she said "L-A-Z-Y?"  She asked "am I lazy".  I replied to her "no you are not lazy".  And then I picked my jaw off the ground.  Hope just spelled a word that I had no idea she knew.  Wow!!!!

Love seeing the girls blossoming!