Monday, February 13, 2012

Hope

I can not believe how small this world has become, all because of the internet.

This weekend I have come in contact with 3 mom's.  2 who are waiting to bring their Huainan girls home, and 1 who adopted her daughter 12 years ago from the girls orphanage.  I'm excited to see the girls coming home. And praying that these families are able to meet Hope & Maggie.

I was able to talk with the other mom last night. She flew to China 2 years ago and spent the day with Hope.  She said Hope is a sweet girl. She is giving. She made sure the kids had the candy before she had any. She told me Hope is small for her age.  She thinks her palate has been repaired. But she's not 100% sure. She said she's a good eater (she took her out to dinner and Hope loved it).

I can not wait to meet Hope & Maggie.  It feels like it's taking forever.  But I know it's going to be here fast.

Along with "meeting" these mom's, I have come across new pictures.  Maggie is not in any of them. I'm starting to think Maggie does not like the camera.  :-)  These pictures are priceless to me. This information about Hope is priceless to me.

Still waiting to hear from our agency about our log-in-date.  Hopefully we'll hear next week.

Please keep praying. Pray that the papers will get processed quickly so we can bring them home.

Hope enjoying cake at a birthday party

Hope (on right), Dec 2009, 10 years old

No comments:

Post a Comment