Wednesday, February 1, 2012

PICTURES!

I was not expecting this for another few days.  I was told that the office people were not back from CNY.  So when I received the email with photos I got very excited!

Along with the photos, we got a request from the orphanage director.  He asked if we would be willing to buy a bigger cake and have a BIG BIG party for the girls and all of their friends.  So, we did. We ordered a bigger cake & more treats for all of the kids to share.  We are hoping this will give us more photos too. :-)

 I know you don't want to read my ramblings, so I will upload the photos.  Enjoy!

Holding their treats. Look at how much taller Maggie is. Wow!


Their new Hello Kitty pillows.  Huge!


Opening their gifts. This is the first look we've received of how long Hope's hair is.

4 comments:

  1. So sweet! Beautiful girls. They'll be here before we know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! And to be able to see them opening their gifts is so sweet. It won't be much longer & these two sweet faces will be home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, the girls look GREAT! I know how much these pictures mean to a mama's heart! Soon they will be in your arms and I cannot wait to see that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for your girls. It won't be too much longer now. It really does go by so fast.

    ReplyDelete