Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Wait Begins....

Things have been moving FAST!  But now, we wait. We wait for our log in date.  Unfortunately we did not get logged into China by 1/31 like our sweet friends did.  I emailed our agency asking how this could be?  I mean, we were DTC together. It was in the same package together. How come they have a LID and we do not?

Their explanation?  They aren't sure.  They told me that they sent a lot of dossiers with ours on 1/27. And they are waiting for the LID information from most of them.  They told me they have no reason to believe anything is wrong.  So we wait.....

They receive the Log In Date updates 2x's a month.  So, hopefully 2 weeks from now we'll know what our LID is.  We are praying it's 2/1.

Why do we want it 2/1?  Well, we want to be a few weeks into the next phase of the process.  The LOA (Letter of Acceptance).  This is taking around 70-75 days from your LID (Log In Date).

Waiting is hard.  The unknown is hard. Not knowing when we will travel is hard.  BUT, we know we will be traveling. We know that our daughters are in China waiting for us.  We will be bringing them home, soon.  So, I need to just stop worrying and stop whining and just enjoy this time with our kids.  Life is keeping us busy and I do enjoy the silliness of our kids.

Once we hear from our agency I will post it here. Please keep praying that everything will go smoothly. OH, they did say that since we have been matched with the girls, that the translation phase will go fast.  :-)

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Praying! I had been logged in for nearly three weeks before I heard that I was logged in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray that you get logged in and your LOA quickly!

    ReplyDelete