Monday, February 6, 2012

MORE Pictures!

Oh my goodness!!!!  I was really hoping (and expecting) a few more pictures of the girls and their Chinese New Year party.  But I was not expecting 34 pictures!  7 emails came through just as I shut the computer down last night.  I went to plug my phone in to charge for the night and saw a text from Gifts to China With Love.  She said "I just received a TON of photos of your beautiful girls. I'm emailing them now".  So of course I (we) RAN to my computer and waited as they each came through.

We have amazing photos. Photos where the girls look so happy. Where they look like they are starting to bond as sisters.  These photos made me VERY happy.

Enjoy!  These are just a few photos.  But some of the best ones.  :-)


Look at that cake!

Maggie does not look thrilled to get the hat. :-)

I love how they are making the girls feel special

Look at the size of that cake!

They even added candles!

Their friends

What are they thinking?

I LOVE this picture.  


My favorite!  

I hope they enjoyed it.  :-)

4 comments:

  1. I am SO excited that you keep getting such wonderful glimpses into your girls' lives while they are still in China. I know on the other hand, it makes the waiting seem that much longer! Hang in there! You'll have them both in your arms before you know it (and I'll have to come for a visit)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Goodness! how exciting it must be to see all these pictures of YOUR girls! I cannot wait till we can get pictures of our child!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great pictures! I've been to Huainan with LWB and recognized the table in the meeting room immediately. Isn't that funny?
    Praying you get your girls home soon.

    Mary
    (mom to Maggie from XiaoXian, just up the road)

    ReplyDelete