Thursday, February 23, 2012

More New Photos

I have joined the yahoo group for the girls orphanage and I've "met" several moms on here who have or who are adopting Huainan Sisters of Hope & Maggie.  I love it.  I'm so excited to follow their journey because we'll get an idea on what to expect when it's our time to go.

I also am excited because I've seen more pictures of the girls.  A couple of mom's have shared photos of theirs with Hope or Maggie in them.  These are priceless to me.  Any glimpse into our children(s) lives is something every adoptive mama desires.  So every photo that I receive from a new friend is just priceless to me.

Here are 2 that I LOVE of Maggie.  I love her precious smile.  Like someone said to me "She smiles with her eyes".  I have to agree.


These photos were taken approx. a year ago.  Maggie's friend just found out who her forever family is.  Her friend came home last summer. And when her mom showed her Hope & Maggie's photos, she said she knew them and that they are very nice girls.   :-)

Two more photos we've been given (or found on FB) this week.  The first one is Maggie with 2 more friends who have been matched with their forever families.  And the 2nd one is of Hope attending a friends birthday party.


We can not wait until we can meet the girls.  We are so excited to see that they are happy.  We're just praying that our LOA will be quick. We're on day 13 of our wait.  It could come anywhere between 35-80 days.

3 comments:

  1. It was fun to "meet" you today. My daughter is still over the moon to know that 2 of her China friends have found a family. I always thought Maggie looked like a sweet girl in those pictures. I love how happy she was for our daughter. She must have a loving heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls are just beautiful! So glad to share the journey with a fellow Huainan parent. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, our daughter is in the blue sweater in the first two pictures and in the red plad jacket in the third picture. Do you have any other pictures of her Can't wait to bring her home. Perhaps we can get the girls back together once Christina is home.

    Tony McQuinn
    Apmc3@yahoo

    ReplyDelete