Wednesday, March 7, 2012

God ALWAYS Hears!

I could not think of a better title.  Because this morning I woke up to an email telling me to check a site. And there were 2 pictures of our girls.  I needed this. God knew I needed this.  I'm not allowed to share these photos until the girls come home (they are on a private site).  But thankfully we are allowed to see them and it helps with this wait.

They were photos of the girls (and their classmates) eating apples.  Hope had a big smile (as usual) on her face when she was taking a bite.  They are still bundled up in jackets so it must still be cold there (it's in the 80's here so it's hard for me to imagine that they are cold).   :-)

I also wanted to say, I appreciate you reminding me to enjoy our kids who are home.  We are doing our best to do that.  :-)  Every time I look at them I'm reminded of the gift that they are to us.  They surprise us with how fast they are growing up.  Wasn't Abby just a baby?  :-)  We are taking the family away next week. Our first real vacation in about 4 years.  We're excited.  We're looking forward to having tons of fun. Now just pray we can get through the 12 hour car ride.  :-)

Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment