Monday, March 26, 2012

PICTURES!

I just love meeting new friends on the internet.  The girls orphanage group is going wild with so many families meeting. I love it.  This means more kids are coming home!  :-)

We are all introducing ourselves and sharing photos. And tonight I came across these photos of the girls.  It breaks my heart.  And makes me happy.  Breaks my heart to see Hope dressed like a boy.  Breaks my heart to see a pic of Maggie where it looks like she is sad. But makes me happy to see them.  Any little glimpse makes me happy.  Enjoy the photos.

Hope is in green shirt and bright green shoes (on right behind girl in front)

Hope in green shirt (July 2010)

Maggie!  November 2011

All of these girls shared a room.

There's Hope!  She in striped sweater.  

Maggie looks like a little mother

Maggie in back in green jacket

She looks sad. Her friend was leaving with her forever family.  This picture was taken about a month before she received our letter letting her know we are adopting her & Hope.  

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Can't wait to meet them in person! Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the second picture, there is a little one standing in a crib wearing a yellow shirt. I have pictures of my daughter in that same yellow shirt almost 5 years ago. I pray for these children every night that they find forever families.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, that last photo makes me want to cry!

    ReplyDelete