Friday, March 9, 2012

Maggie?

So, last night a friend found new photos of her daughter.  She asked another friend "how do you keep finding the photos?"  The friend replied "Go to Google Translator.  Type in the orphanage name. Copy the Chinese characters and paste it into Goggle.  Then hit images".

So I did that. Over 30 pages came back.  And I think I found 1 picture of Maggie.  Again, priceless to me.


I believe that is her in the yellow shirt and pink headband. 

Day 28 of our wait for LSC.  I wish there was a way to find out where we are in line for our approval. :-)

6 weeks ago today we were DTC.  4 weeks ago today we were LID.  The time is moving.  I know summer will be here before we know it.  Doing all we can to cherish the moment we have with our kids home now.  It is still hard for me to imagine that we're going to have SIX kids in a few months.  :-)

1 comment:

  1. Put in your girls' names in the chinese characters and you might find even more. Also, try on baidu.com. Use google's built in page translator to figure out which links to click on .

    ReplyDelete