Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Nothing....Waiting....Praying.....

OK, I think this is the first week in weeks that we have not seen a new photo of one of our girls.  And I have to admit I'm a little sad.  I told you in the last post I'm being spoiled with photos.  And I don't want them to stop.  :-)

Sunday at church our pastor was talking about the woman who was suffering from a blood disorder for 12 years. How she was an outcast for 12 years.  She touched the hem of Jesus and was healed.  It's an amazing story.  One that did not affect me until we got in the car.  Bill was upset.  He said he could not help but thinking of Hope during the sermon.  12 years she's been living with her cleft issues.  12 years she's tried to fit in with the other kids. 12 years she's tried not to be different.  Then I lost it.  I started to cry.

Sure, all of the photos we've seen of her she's been smiling.  BUT, we've heard how she so badly wants to fit in. She so badly wants to have people like her.  She tries to please everyone.  And it's not always easy for her.

I want to tell her how beautiful she is. I want to love her and hug her and let her know that she is a miracle, she is very special, she is LOVED by Jesus, she was chosen.  I can't wait for that day.  And today it's just been hard.  Hard with no updates. Hard with the wait.  Hard because we're just sitting here, they are just sitting there, waiting.  Why do we have to wait????  Why does it have to take so long?  Only God knows.  He has a perfect plan for us to become a family.  It's just so hard waiting.

Don't get me wrong, we miss Maggie too. We can't wait to tell her how loved she is. How special she is. How much Jesus loves her.  It's just that she has not had to live with such a big physical disability and people do not look at her differently.  That is why we have been "worrying" (so to speak) about Hope.

We are on day 25 of our wait for LSC.  Yesterday a bunch came out.  The people who posted that they received theirs waited 84 days, 54 days, 52 days and 49 days.  Oh how I would LOVE to wait less than 50 days.  Please pray that this process will go smoothly and quickly so our girls can come HOME!

A few new mom's I've met online are getting ready to travel to Huainan.  I have asked if they could try to meet Hope & Maggie. They are going to do their very best. Please pray they will be granted permission to visit the orphanage, that they will be able to meet Hope & Maggie, and that somehow they will be able to let the girls know that we are waiting and we are coming.

No new pictures.  Not yet.  Yes I'm spoiled. I love seeing our girls beautiful smiles.  Praying we'll get more photos soon.

Until next time.....

2 comments:

  1. It is SO hard waiting. Knowing that are kids are not getting the loving care they so deserve. Just keep loving on the ones you have at home in the meantime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree the waiting is difficult. Take joy in the photos you have, pray for your girls by name, spend your time planning for their arrival and know that Hope & Maggie will have friends here waiting for them to arrive.

    ReplyDelete