Thursday, September 20, 2012

Are you HIS Family?

Please, help me find little "Bergen's" forever family.  He is waiting.  He needs to find them soon.

This was taken from my friend's blog.  PLEASE spread the word.



Isn't he adorable!?  He needs a home.  He also needs a heart surgery as he has a very complex congenital heart defect.  The quicker he gets matched with a family, the quicker he gets the care he needs.  He is inoperable in China, but here there are more options.

If he is your baby, and you want more information - please let me know!  I cannot give specific information, but Kimberly at Great Wall can help.  Her email is kim@gwca.org 

Can you join me in prayer for this sweet baby - that God protects him and his precious heart and that God leads his family to him so they can get to him quickly. 

"Every day of my life was written in your book before one of them came to be."  Psalm 139:16

Thank you.

"If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask in prayer."  Matthew 21:22

1 comment:

  1. He's beautiful! If only I was younger...I would take him!

    ReplyDelete