Friday, August 3, 2012

Breakfast in Beijing

Good morning from Beijing! We got about 4 hours of sleep. And surprisingly I feel rested. The bed is very hard. But that did not stop us from sleeping.

Before I talk about breakfast, I wanted to share that 3 things I worried about have already happened. 1) flight delay 2) no Internet in our room and 3) my flat iron would not work. Yes that upset me. :-). So I might be wearing a hat most of this trip. Lol

Now about breakfast. It's okay. A lot of foods the Chinese obviously like for breakfast. I had a little " Americanized" food. And it filled me up.

I embarrassed Bill & took a few pics. We are getting ready to go tour Beijing now. Should be back around 6 PM tonight.

Tomorrow we have an 8AM flight to Hefei. We are going to try to find a flat iron so my hair will not look so crazy lol

Be sure to check out Bills blog too. He is Princess Journals Dad on my blog list.

Until next time......



My breakfast


The buffet


This sign is for my kids. :-)


Sushi for breakfast anyone?

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Dongsishitiao,Beijing,China

3 comments:

  1. I hope you are enjoying your day and you have a great flight to Province. I will check on you again in about 12hrs. Be blessed! I'm praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you find a flat iron, Wal-Mart should have one. I did the Americanized breakfast too. The breakfast on the flight to Hefei wasn't good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH how I miss that breakfast!!! It would be wrong to adopt just to go back for the breakfasts right? Ok, ok....I know....maybe you can bring me some back??!! Ya'll have fun today!!! Can't wait for the next post!

    ReplyDelete