Sunday, August 5, 2012

One Hour Until Gotcha!!!

Good morning from Hefei.  We are about an hour away from meeting the girls. Our nerves are shot. We are excited and full of anticipation. We can not wait to finally hug on them.

I did not sleep well. I woke up thinking it was 5 AM.  Found out it was 1 AM.  3 hours of sleep.  Around 2 AM I made myself go back to sleep.  Then woke up at 4:45.  That was it. I could not sleep any  more.

We got dressed and made it down to breakfast.  Very nice restaurant. It's on the 29th floor.  And it revolves.  When Bill realized that, he got a little "sea sick" LOL (J/K).  The food was good.  Not a lot of western food, but a better selection than the hotel in Beijing.  Of course I took photos.  :-)

I looked at the room service menu and then saw they have a kids menu.  I want to take it home.  It's got Disney characters on it.  (I took a picture too LOL)

So now we are about to head downstairs to meet Shelley.  Thank you for the prayers and words of encouragement.  I will do my best to update the blog as soon as I can.

Don't forget to read Bills blog too.  www.princessjournalsdad.blogspot.com  And if you can, leave him some comments too.  He's bummed that nobody is commenting on his posts or on Facebook.

Thanks!  Next post will be with Hope & Maggie.

We love you all!!!!!

My breakfast

The view from our table

The buffet

Excited parents

Tiff I thought you would have loved to drink this

The restaurant

The kids menu for room service

5 comments:

  1. So so so EXCITED for you both!!!! I may not be able to sleep until I see pics of you with the girls:) I talked with Abby & Jaydn at church tonight & they both seemed very happy! Praying for the next few hours you about to have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see you with the girls. Did you get my e-mail? I know you all will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. By now you should already have your girls. I can't wait to hear all about your Gotcha Day. Wishing all of you an easy transition. So excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All my best wishes for youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu !!!!!!!
    Severine

    ReplyDelete
  5. At this time, we have yours girls with ! I am happy for you.

    ReplyDelete