Saturday, August 4, 2012

PHOTOS!

I'm going to try this again. :-)  It's 4:30 AM on Sunday here in Bejing and the internet seems to be doing okay right now.  So lets try to show you some photos from our day in Beijing on Saturday.

We are leaving our hotel at 6 AM this morning to fly to Hefei.  Next post will be from there.  We are 1 day away from the girls.  Please continue to pray that the girls are excited and that bonding will be quick.  Thanks!

Grace, our guide 




We did not plan on matching. LOL

Water was a Must Have

Touching Gold Knobs for Good Luck


My lunch


At the Jade Store with my 2 new bangles


Blue Skies





Yes, someone walking in bare feet


Anyone know what this is?  It's an upside down chop. :-)

5 comments:

  1. I love getting the updates & especially the pictures! Can't wait to see your first family pics with the girls !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Grace was our guide, too! Small world! Will be praying that all goes well for you tomorrow! Jenn Bouton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos. I miss you. I wish I was with you so much. I didn't realize those knobs were for good luck. Funny. I also don't remember water fountains at the Forbidden City. Such pretty shots of the GW. Praying for you and excited for you as you head to province. Can't wait to see pics of Hefei tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've been home only 10 days, so I feel for you with the heat, but we're freezing here and wish we were back in China. I'm very excited for you; I've been following your journey for a long time now. I can't wait to see you with your two girls. I think it's wonderful that they are both from the same SWI and have such a history together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank for the Beijing picture, we visit 2 times and we love Beijing.
    I wich you a marvelous meet with your daughter, i hope the love come quickly between you and them.

    friendly from France
    Severine

    ReplyDelete