Thursday, August 2, 2012

Pictures So Far

Since I have all day here, I'll post the pictures we've taken so far. I'm not sure what order they will appear below. I'm using a new program for the iPad and it does things differently than my laptop. So I'll describe in the order they should be in. :-)

Bill & our WONDERFUL friend Mike. He picked us up at 8 PM and then turned around and drove Bill back home to get our video camera. Thank You Mike! You saved the day. All of our videos this trip will be dedicated to you. :-)

The Marriott at the airport was nice. Made me realize we will be staying in 3 Marriott's this trip. Time to get on their reward program I guess.

We took a pic of the view we had from our room. BTW by time Bill got back & we watched some of the swimming on the Olympics, we passed out after midnight. The alarm scared us at 3:45 AM. Too early.

We're weird. We take pics of the screen for the flights we take in our adoption trips. Lol

Watching the sunrise this morning was amazing. I felt such a peace. Even though I cried some tears at take off (thinking about our kids) I felt God's presence in that sunrise.

Ok, I've never flown first class before. Getting orange juice in REAL glasses impressed me. The seats were very comfy too.

Breakfast was insane. I could not eat it all. It was good. Did not taste like airplane food.

Maybe there will be another update before we leave for Beijing. Probably will be another update. Do check back later.

Love, Debbie.
 

4 comments:

  1. Love these updates Debbie! Praying for all! (btw-that's the biggest smile I've ever seen on Mike posing for a pic!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pics came through, but not exactly in the order expected. Hope you are having a good flight - shouldn't be too hard in First Class. How did you swing that????

    ReplyDelete
  3. First class???!! Ok, I'm officially jealous!!! Can't wait to follow along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Excited for you!! Can't wait!!

    If you visit the SWI please get a pic of our Mia! Huai Yunke BD 10/14/2001

    Blessings on your journey!!
    Jean

    ReplyDelete