Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Laughing & Giggles

This afternoon brought LOTS of laughter & giggles.  Somehow, Bill picked up one real high. Giggle fest began. So did taking turns.  Then daddy put one on his shoulders. Another giggle fest erupted.  This went on for 30 min or so. Bill said "Gosh the air is not working in here, it's so hot". I said "Bill, it's working, you're just busy moving around" LOL

Day 3 and the girls have each bonded with us.  Hope has come to me, given me hugs, even saying "I love you".  Not sure if she means it or not though. Maggie has been saying it for a day.  I would love to think they mean it.  I have been telling it to them too.  I have been allowed to hug them and give them kisses on the cheek or forehead without being pushed away.  Again, progress.

We have been trying to teach them if they want to spit, to go to the toilet.  So they try to remember. And now we need to work on their aim. LOL

Here are some photos of the giggle fest.  It's time for bed now.  We are all tired.

Love & Hugs....





4 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!!! So wonderful to see the smiles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look GREAT!! (And you are a blogging rock star!!!) Keep em coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad things are continuing to improve! Looks like your house is going to be filled with even more fun very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the giggle pictures. Precious!

    ReplyDelete